Today, I will share with you a very easy yet tasty chocolate pudding recipe.
This recipe is one of my most popular recipe ranked in always top in Valentine season, because it’s easy to make and requires a few ingredients.
The pudding is so easy and prepared in no time so why don’t you make a heart shaped strawberries? So cute and perfect for Valentine’s day!
★Easy Chocolate Pudding★
Ingredients 6×100ml cup
35g (1.3 ounces)granulated sugar, cornstarch, semisweet chocolate
400ml ( 1＋3/5cup) whole milk
A pinch of salt
A dash of vanilla bean paste
1. Start with 35g of sugar into a bowl, add cornstarch and whisk together well. There will be less chance to create a lump if you combine sugar and cornstarch at this point.
2. Slowly add whole milk a couple of tablespoons and whisk until mixed.
3. Pour the milk mixture pass through a sieve into a pot. Rinse the bowl with the rest of milk.
4. Turn the heat to medium and keep stirring until bubbling and thickened for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Add semisweet chocolate, salt and vanilla paste. Leave it a minute or so. When the chocolate melt, whisk until homogenized.
6. Pour evenly into 6 cups. Place a piece of plastic wrap on surface to avoid forming a skin on top.
Chill in a fridge for two hours to overnight.
7. Next, make heart shaped strawberries. Trim and cut in half.
Use your paring knife to shave the top look like heart-shape. Please check the video how to do it.
Do not throw the chunks of strawberries away. Chop into small dice and mix with strawberry jam(optional).
8. Finish chocolate pudding before serving. Pour strawberry jam(optional) on top and garnish with fresh strawberries.
9. Put your heart on top and mint to add freshness. And that’s it! Couldn’t be easier.
The texture is a kind of bouncy, and after a few second, melt in your mouth. Not too sweet and light and chocolaty. So good!
What is your plan for Valentine’s day?
You can make delicious in a very last minute of Valentine’s day. Give it a try!